The advent of technology has brought about the coexistence of humans and electronic equipment and appliances. As a result, these electronics gadgets and devices now play a fundamental role in the lives of most, if not all, people. From the homely abode of families to the high-paced environment of offices, electronics are an ever-present force that helps our day-to-day lives evolve and become more productive.
The question is, “who is responsible for developing these electronic devices and bringing them to life?” Electronic devices and appliances would be impossible without the companies in charge of creating, designing, and manufacturing their parts. These electronic manufacturing companies have the technical skills, knowledge, resources, and equipment needed to conceptualize, experiment, and develop an electronic product and make sketches and designs a reality.
Having said this, it becomes crucial for engineers and other people who enjoy dabbling in technology and electronics to know how diverse this market is in Europe. This is especially true for people looking to invest or even design their own contraptions for mass production, personal use, or hobbies.
Here is a list of five European electronic components manufacturing companies that might be worth looking into.
Jabil Circuit (Hungary)
Jabil Circuit is a top European electronic components manufacturing company that also provides excellent and innovative manufacturing solutions. The company was established in 2000, and its headquarters is in Tiszaujvaros, Hungary. Jabi Circuit mainly specializes in the manufacture of various complex electronic products used in healthcare, automotive, storage, telecommunications, and the industrial sector.
Jabil Circuit has adequate resources in the form of reliable and talented manpower and state-of-the-art equipment to help produce and manufacture the designs and ensure the quality of the output. Additionally, the company operates around the clock aside from having one of the biggest manufacturing spaces available in Hungary.
- Multi-sectoral marketing strategies
- Multifunctional electronic manufacturing and design capabilities
- Large 232,331 sq. ft. manufacturing space
- Advanced assembly
- Precision automation
- Full-range software services (IoT, mobile and web, wireless networking, and embedded systems)
- Cutting tools
- Supply chain
- Material sciences
Integrated Micro-Electronics (Czech Republic)
Integrated Microelectronics is an electronic manufacturing company located in Tremosna, Czech Republic, and is hailed as one of the top European electronic components manufacturing companies. The company was founded in 1991 and is famously known for having four SMT lines and engages when it comes to the production and development of electronic components for industrial consumption.
Integrated Microelectronics is a multi-ISO certified electronics and technological manufacturer and distributor that offers clients the heights quality and latest products and services, all thanks to their top-of-the-line production capacity. The company also has over 20,000 talented individuals focused on designing ad creating advancements and breakthroughs in electronics.
- Specializes in PCB mounting for industrial and automotive industries
- Focuses on medium-sized electronic orders
- Provision of comprehensive tailor-made electronic solutions
- Comprehensive target market from automotive and industrial production to renewable energy markets
- Manufacturing of electronic devices
- Development/engineering and sale of electronic components
Leesys, the electronic manufacturing juggernaut from Germany, is a company known by a few names. Others know the company as Leipzig Electronic Systems or, alternatively, Katek Leipzig GMBH. Leesys was founded in 1925 and has had an illustrious history of being able to create and manufacture high-quality electronic products. This company from Germany is world-renowned for its outstanding quality of technological services and electronic products.
True to the company’s name, Leesys is based in Leipzig, Germany, and caters to the manufacturing and distribution various electronic components and devices. The company specializes in electronic components used in households, factories, healthcare, communications, and automotive.
- Multi-sectoral target markets
- Multi-service provider when it comes to manufacturing, prototyping, and other allied services
- Impressive manufacturing capacity
- Manufacturing of electronic devices
- Research and development of electronic products
- After-sales services
- Customs clearance and logistics
- Materials management
ENICS is a highly acclaimed electronic manufacturing company founded in 2004, although having roots in development as far as the 1960s. The European electronic components manufacturing company is based in Estonia. It aims to provide its clients with innovative and quality technical service solutions and support to help with various products and equipment designing, manufacturing, and post-production lifecycles.
The company is more specifically based in Elva, Estonia, and specializes in providing electronic products related to supply-chain activities.
- Focuses on electronic supply chain and full-range manufacturing activities
- ODM (original design manufacturing) products
- Product lifecycle services, including all-inclusive engineering and manufacturing besides after-sales services
- Electronic test development services, including DFT, set-up, and design of mechanical, software, and hardware test, HVT, boundary scan, etc
- Supply chain management to diminish complexities through collaborative approaches and ensure quality electronic product delivery
This prominent manufacturer is hailed as one of the leading Scandinavian electronics manufacturing solutions and support providers. Kitron was established in 1962 but was only officially recorded in Lithuania in 2001. The company specializes in delivering enhanced flexibility, innovation prowess, and impeccable numbers concerning cost-efficiency in the value chain.
Kitron is a certified EMS company with almost 2000 talented employees and invaluable storage of catalogs about modern technologies and electronic products. The company also boasts high-quality fully-assembled circuit boards (PCBs) and other electronic and technological paraphernalia.
- Multi-sectoral target and supplied market
- Multiple electronic manufacturing services
- Skilled and dedicated workforce
- Sourcing and procurement
- Redesign, maintenance, and repair
- Logistics and distribution
- Product deployment
- Field service
- Augmented Reality Manufacturing
The electronic age has brought a myriad of benefits thanks to the existence of various forms of innovation through technology. However, for the most part, electronics act as vessels for the continuation of the digital revolution and have now become an essential pillar of daily life. This is why it is important for consumers and fellow distributors to determine who is trustworthy and reliable when it comes to manufacturing such important aspects of digital living.