In a concerted effort to grow each other’s influence, Amtek Technology and BD Electronics have teamed up to bring quality electronic components to more people across the globe. This fortuitous partnership is highly beneficial for both parties involved since it also means merging the respective markets the two companies command. Furthermore, through this partnership, Amtek and BD Electronics hope to become more competitive against the changing trends in the electronics industry.
A Brief Overview of Amtek Technology
Amtek Technology is a spearhead and innovator in designing and manufacturing connectors. In the past 25 years since its establishment, the company has become a pivotal component of various products and electronics. Since its rapid developments, Amtek could also design and produce various styles and designations tailored to specific requirements. In addition to the company’s standard ranges, clients also have the option to customise their own connectors to suit specific parameters.
Vision and Goals
The Spirit of Amtek
Amtek Technology builds faith in the company’s aspirations, beliefs and values. At the core are our people who demonstrate the group’s commitment to customers and the Amtek team with innovation and win-win partnership.
Experience a Culture of Teamwork & Innovation
Working at Amtek Technology allows one to experience the principles of cooperation and ambition. People here are the pillars of our culture of innovation and the symbols of a successful career in Amtek. The company is dedicated to teamwork and encourages diligent people to be proud of the company’s actions and culture to reach higher and better every day.
Amtek Technology believes the happiest and most productive people can achieve a balance between work and life, from daily life spiritual level to physical needs, the company also provides various options for relaxation.
Decades of Quality Products
Amtek Technology is globally known as a leading manufacturer of high-quality connectors. In business for over 25 years, Amtek connectors have been highly sought after due to their wide configurations and flexible customisations. This makes the company versatile and compatible with most design specifications.
Amtek Technology connectors are also known for their high quality, making them an excellent long-term investment. With keen attention to engineering details, Amtek connectors not only work in harsh conditions but adapt to them as well. In addition, BD Electronics provides competitive pricing with their overseas factories and ensures authentic connectors through extensive quality control.
BD Electronics offers multiple Amtek Technology connector types, including:
- Board-to-board connectors – AMTEK offers various board-to-board connectors which provide signal connections for microminiature, high-speed, high-density and high-power applications, such as stacking, mezzanine, coplanar, orthogonal and PCB connectors.
- Header & Socket – Amtek offers high-quality pin headers and female socket connectors at competitive prices with a delicate pitch design. Customisation of various lengths and types is also available for a broader range of choices and combinations.
- Board to Wire connectors – Amtek’s board-to-wire connectors establish the connectivity between the wire and a printed circuit board (PCB). The company provides robust, modular, compact connector solutions to anticipate and meet the customers’ growing demands.
- FPC & FFC connectors – Amtek’s FFC(Flexible Flat Cable) / FPC(Flexible Printed Circuit) connectors are used to connect FFC/FPC to PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and have a wide variety of product line-ups to offer the best combination of signal reliability, compactness, wide circuit size range and cable style choices of any similar version in the market.
- I/O connectors – Amtek’s input/output connectors provide the communication between an information processing system, such as a computer, and the outside world, possibly a human or another information processing system.
- RF connectors – Amtek’s RF connectors are typically used with coaxial cables and are designed to maintain the shielding that the coaxial design offers. A coaxial Radio Frequency Connector (RFC) is an electrical connector designed to work at radio frequencies in the multi-megahertz range.
- USB series – AMTEK’s USB connector system accommodates the two deferentially driven data wires that provide bi-directional, simultaneous signals for full speed (12Mbps) or low speed (1.5Mbps) used in universal series bus (USB) systems.
- Card edge – This range of connectors is engineered for high signal integrity (SI) on printed circuit boards (PCBs). With a small design to increase PCB real estate, Amtek’s card edge connectors provide performance reliability and design flexibility for the latest PCIe protocol solutions.
- PCI – Amtek‘s Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) card sockets address interconnect requirements for expansion cards added on boards across server, desktop, consumer devices, notebook platforms and different structure solutions. This product portfolio consists of right angle & straddle & straight surface mount sockets with 26P, 36P, 64P, and 98P.
- Mini PCI – Amtek’s express mini card sockets address interconnect requirements for expansion cards added on boards across server, desktop, consumer devices and notebook platforms. This product portfolio comprises right-angle, surface mount sockets with 52 contacts (express mini card) or 76 contacts (display mini card).
- DDR 3 and DDR 4 – Amtek’s DDR3 Sockets increase data bandwidth and performance for demanding memory applications. This lineup boasts excellent mechanical strength, dimensional stability, electrical performance, flame retardant, and chemical and heat resistance of LCP Housing.
- Din41612 – These connectors by Amtek are suitable for printed circuit boards and the transmission of electrical signals with frequencies up to three megahertz. Different shape variants enable an extensive range and flexibility of applications. Male and female terminal strips are available with higher and lower contact thickness for various voltages.
- Switch – Amtek switches are known to be high-quality electrical components that can disconnect or connect the conducting path in an electrical circuit, interrupting.
- Terminal Block – Available in pluggable, screwless, and screw type configurations, CUI devices’ terminal block connectors feature up to 24 pole counts, multiple colour options, and horizontal, vertical, 45°, and 180° orientations. These models offer 2.54, 3.5, 3.81, 5, 5.08, 7.62 and 10 mm pitches with wire gauges ranging from 28 to 4 AWG.
- Spring clips – Amtek spring clips provide good durability and interconnect performance over a wide working range, which can be used in all types of small printed circuit board applications across all industries. The company continues to increase its spring clip items, offering a broad range of styles and heights to meet all customers’ needs.
- PCB Terminal – Amtek can produce PCB terminal blocks that are modular, insulated devices that mount on printed circuit boards (PCBs) and secure two or more wires. These terminal blocks are used to secure and/or terminate wires and, in their simplest form, consist of several individual terminals arranged in a long strip.
- IC Carrier – Amtek provides high-reliability IC Carrier sockets and funnel-shaped four-fingered and six-fingered contacts that provide easy IC insertion and withdrawal. Industry fit standard pitches from 1.27 to 2.54mm.
- Modular Jack & Plug – Amtek’s broad range of modular jacks and plugs offer exceptional performance for data and high-speed networking applications in addition to consumer, medical, and industrial applications. Additionally, Amtek produces integrated magnetic jacks that support PoE and modular jacks that support Cat3, Cat5 and 10G.
- Hood – Amtek can offer various types from 9 to 50 positions, cable clamps, locking devices, dust caps, and hood brackets to meet each global manufacturing footprint.
- Wire Harness & Cable – Wire harnesses are also known as wire assembly. Amtek produces different pitches of wire harnesses, which apply to the interior of electronic, computer, automotive, industrial and consumer products.
- Shielded Cases – These cases are usually customised for ODM or OEM EMI shielding and stamped one-piece and two-piece metal cases. With this product, Amtek can provide isolation of electronic components and reduce electromagnetic interference across components.
- Pifa Antenna – Planar inverted-F antenna from Amtek is commonly used in wireless communication, especially for mobile devices. It consists of a monopole antenna running parallel to a ground plane and grounded at one end.
Amtek Technology & BD Electronics Partnership
Amtek Technology connectors may be purchased through BD Electronics and shipped to any part of the world. Do you have a design with special requirements? BD Electronics can also work with Amtek’s in-house research and development team on your behalf. Together, we can develop a custom-built connector solution for your project.
Amtek has achieved certification of ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and IATF-16949, qualified for the high level of commitment to various products, customer service, and being environmentally friendly.