This position covers a range of marketing activities, from website improvements, to social media, to newsletters. The ideal candidate would be competent to represent our company and be studying a related degree. The role comes with a lot of responsibility and covers a range of aspects. The role will help develop your skills further and give you hands on experience in digital marketing.
- Managing and creating content for multiple Social Media accounts, and posting according to the schedule.
- Generate potential leads through SEM and Key Words.
- Improving our website SEO and producing high quality backlinks.
- Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Monitoring website performances.
- Assisting with Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, review and provide content for the company newsletter.
- Assist with Campaign videos and creating video content.
- Writing articles or blogs.
- Improving Brand awareness locally.
- Designing and developing line cards, flyers and Posters.
- Carrying out research projects on the industry and our competitors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Relevant software applications skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere.
- Knowledge Keywords, SEO and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Interest Blogging or writing articles.
- Web development languages are a bonus.
- Strong level of both written and spoken English, other language is an advantage.
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Broad cultural knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Organisation and planning.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.