This position is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, which provides professional services to its clients. This role allows the company to generate and maintain partnerships with international clients – specifically on the European and Asian continents. Working within an ever-changing industry, you will gain vital communication skills and price negotiation skills along with a range of others. The International Sales Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing, and nurturing a defined account base.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills.
- Leadership skills: Motivate employees, work with them to set and meet sales goals. You will have to resolve conflicts and maybe in charge of hiring your staff.
- Analytical Skills: You will take the sales numbers and analyze them to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities, and redundancies. Good analytical skills will help you set reasonable goals and determine to price.
- Customer Service: You might need to speak with dissatisfied customers or entertain high profile clients. Customer service skills will be necessary.
- Communication Skills: A big part of sales and leadership is communication. You will need to be a good listener and speaker to help customers and employees understand your direction and recommendations Complete understanding of the pricing and quotes process.
- Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with the most efficient and professional service possible.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally.
- Play an active role in the execution of Marketing and Business Development strategies.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Be committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Have the ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Have a strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Have excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Have Intermediate Computer Skills, including typing, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Have motivation, drive, and a desire to achieve financial success.
- Strong command of English – additional European or Asian languages are an asset.
- Sales or Business Development experience is an advantage.