This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, which provide professional services to its clients. This role allows the company to generate and maintain partnerships with international clients – specifically on the European and Asian continents. Working within an ever changing industry, you will gain vital communication skills and price negotiation skills along with a range of others. The International Sales Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills.
- Leadership Skills: Your job is to motivate your employees, working with them to set and meet sales goals. You will have to resolve conflicts and may be in charge of hiring your staff.
- Analytical Skills: You will take the sales numbers and analyse them to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities and redundancies. Good analytical skills will help you set proper goals and determine pricing.
- Customer Service: You might need to speak with dissatisfied customers, or entertain high profile clients. Customer service skills will be necessary.
- Communication Skills: A big part of sales and leadership is communication. You will need to be a good listener and speaker, to help customers and employees understand your direction and recommendations Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process.
- Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service possible.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maximise all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally.
- Play an active role in the execution of Marketing and Business Development strategies.
- Outgoing, positive personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Intermediate Computer Skills including typing, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Motivation, drive and a desire to achieve financial success.
- Strong command of English – additional European or Asian languages are an asset.
- Sales or Business Development experience is an advantage.