This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, which provide professional services to its clients, and are responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. This role ensures adequate management of employees, sourcing new employees and general HR tasks throughout the organisation. Working within an ever changing industry, you will gain vital communication skills and adapt to life in an office. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing.
- Source new candidates.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Build rapport and understanding with candidates that the company represents.
- Assist promoting the company’s services to candidates.
- Build and maintain Database of candidates.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/ methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Studies or experience in Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, or similar.
- Good language skills, particularly in English – Additional languages are a bonus.
- Good interpersonal skills, a “people person”.
- Good manager of time.
- A professional manner at all times.
- Results driven individual with positive, “can do” attitude.