This position requires a hard working, dedicated candidate who has a flare for supply chain management, international trade, and/or economics. The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience in dealing with and negotiating with suppliers worldwide. The role comes with a lot of responsibility and helps develop your skills further and give a feel for what life is like in a purchasing department.
- Locating products
- Negotiate pricing, recognize market trends and in-demand items
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with Vendor Reps.
- This position interfaces internally with the Sales Department and externally with Vendor Reps.
- Applicant should be able to work well with others, and must be detail orientated
- Currently enrolled or owner of bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics/Supply chain management/International Trade
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Good level in English
- Good communication/negotiation skills and teamwork
- A positive attitude
- Chinese language is an advantage