Every company uses computers, servers, telephones and other such equipment which must be maintained, upgraded and monitored appropriately. As well as this, there are many programs and systems which need administration and management. The successful candidate will join a small team of support engineers who focus on keeping the business running smoothly and implementing any maintenance work required on equiptment or services. They will troubleshoot issues which other employees encounter and provide solutions, while also documenting the situation for future reference. The role will help develop your skills further and introduce you to some services/tasks which you may not have had a chance to work with before.
- Assist the IT Manager with the delivery of all aspects of ongoing IT development
- Maintain IT Infrastructure, incl. Servers, PCs, Printers, Software, Telephony System, etc.
- Provide IT support to internal users
- Updating or editing online content, create AdWords campaigns and email campaigns
- Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
- Maintain an active role in new feature requests, policy changes and data management.
- An ongoing or completed ICT related degree (EQF level 6 or higher).
- Ability to diagnose and solve issues involving common desktop applications and PC hardware.
- Ability to work with Excel and csv files.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS would be considered an asset.
- An understanding of SQL Databases would be considered an asset.
- A willingness to persevere when a problem cannot be solved.
- An ability to work on your own initiative where necessary, as well as in a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Photoshop is an advantage.
- An aptitude for communicating effectively with non-technical staff to determine internal IT issues.