BD Electronics is your trusted partner in the supply of electronic components, even: hard to find electronic components; obsolete components; end of life or out of stock electronic components.
Send us your request and we will help you to find and buy any Astera Labs product you need.
About Astera Labs
Astera Labs is a leading semiconductor solutions provider, specializing in delivering high-performance connectivity and timing solutions for the data center market. As a trusted and authorized Astera Labs distributor, customers have access to a wide range of products, including retimers, signal conditioners, and clock generators. With a global network of distributors, Astera Labs ensures that customers receive the technical support, logistics services, and product expertise they need to optimize their data center infrastructure. By partnering with an Astera Labs distributor, customers can be confident in their ability to implement cutting-edge connectivity solutions that meet their specific requirements and improve overall system performance.
Astera Labs’ business goals are to give the best connectivity solutions for intelligent systems in all sectors. The company does not limit itself from innovating as it actively participates in the rapidly growing and changing market demands.
Astera Labs Product Categories
More specific products and services are designed for recognized partners to provide the market with Astera connectivity solutions. These include three options and are:
- Purpose-built ICs that address bottlenecks throughout the data center;
- Hardware Solutions that complete systems for advanced plug-and-play connectivity;
- Advanced Services to help accelerate the time-to-market.
As the company name mentions, Astera connectivity solutions can be redesigned and built using its laboratory and equipment. The bandwidth, capacity, and performance bottlenecks of Astera’s system-aware semiconductor products, services, and boards use a robust CXL™ 1.1/2.0, PCIe® 4.0/5.0, and 100G/Lane Ethernet connectivity. In addition, these technologies provide deep diagnostics and fleet management capabilities to cloud service providers and system designers.
Astera Labs Product Applications
The Astera connectivity solutions focus on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. These trends have been in high demand for the past years, and Astera is one of those taking over the market with the help of its recognized partners. The company designs its products to suit a variety of applications which are listed below:
- Server Connectivity Backbone – Low-latency interconnects for computing, accelerating, and storing resources.
- Storage – A massive NCMe data storage like the JBoF applications with PCIe 4.0 & 5.0
- GPUs & AI Accelerators – A robust PCIe 4.0 & 5.0, and CXL connectivity between GPUs,
- AIPs, and FPGAs in JBoG or AI-box applications.
- Networking – Copper-based 400G/800G Ethernet rack connectivity between server-to-switch and switch-to-switch applications.
- Memory – Robust disaggregated memory pooling and expansion for processors, workload accelerators, and smart I/O devices.
Astera Labs Videos
You may contact us today to learn more about Astera connectivity solutions.