About Sensitron Semiconductors
Sangdest Microelectronic (Nanjing) Co., Ltd (SMC), or Sensitron Semiconductors, was founded in 1997. SMC’s products (formerly sold under the Sensitron Semiconductor brand name) are sold for various applications in the commercial market, including LCDs, telecom equipment, power supplies, and industrial and aircraft industries, which have demanding reliability and quality requirements.
SMC manufactures and designs its products widely accepted in domestic and international markets. SMC follows rigorous qualification standards from large aerospace, communication, and consumer electronics suppliers known worldwide for their superior products and within the industry for their exceptionally demanding supplier qualification teams. SMC is ISO9001, ISO14001 and TS16949 qualified.
SMC’s staff is dedicated to consistently meeting our customer’s high expectations by delivering quality products with on-time delivery. Please challenge our team to meet your unique requirements.
Sensitron Semiconductors Products & Technologies
- High Power Rectifier Bridges
- Light Weight Bridge Rectifiers
- Standard Bridge Rectifiers
- High Power Rectifier Bridge Capabilities
- Motion Control and Power Modules
- Complete Motor Controllers
- Controllers in Enclosures with Filters
- Intelligent Power Modules
- Power Bridge Modules (Power Modules)
- Motion Control Capabilities
- Power Modules (SiC/GaN)
- Power Distribution & Control
- Single Channel Solid State Power Controllers
- Multi-Channel SSPC Cards and Power Distribution Units
- Linear Voltage Regulators
- Solid State Relays
- Bidirectional Current Limiter
- TVS Modules
- High Power Protection (MIL-STD- 1275)
- MIL-STD- 704 and 1399 Modules
- High-Reliability Diodes & Transistors
- Zener Diodes
- Transient Voltage Suppressor Diodes
- Small Signal/Switching Diodes
- Diode Arrays
- Bare Die
- MIL-PRF-19500 QPL Products
- Schottky Diodes
- Solar Array Diodes
- SiC Schottky Diodes
- SiC MOSFETs
- IGBTs / Thyristors
- Transistor Arrays
- High Voltage Diode Assemblies
- Bridge Stacks
- Diode Stacks
- Focus Products
- Custom Design
- Custom Packaging
- Chip on Board Power
- Power Conversion
- EOL Replacements (DMS)
- Screening and Test Services
- Up-screening/Testing of Commercial Discrete Parts
- Performance Screening
- Serialization and Statistical Control
Sensitron Semiconductors Product Applications
- Commercial Aerospace
- Space and Launch Vehicles
- Defense Applications
Sensitron Semiconductors Distributors
Sensitron Semiconductors products such as discrete semiconductors and circuit protectors are available worldwide at any Sensitron Semiconductors distributor. BD Electronics is one such distributor and is a group dedicated to bringing quality Sensitron Semiconductors products and services to clients in any part of the globe.
FAQ About Sensitron Semiconductors
Q1: Is Sensitron Semiconductors certified?
A: SENSITRON is certified to MIL-PRF-38534, Class K, for Hybrid Microelectronics, MIL-PRF-19500 for JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS discrete diodes, and registered to AS9100.
Q2: Where is Sensitron Semiconductors located?
A: Sensitron’s microelectronic product division and corporate headquarters are located in a 41,000-square-foot facility in Hauppauge, New York, and the discrete product division is located in a 30,000-square-foot facility in Deer Park, New York.
Q3: Is it possible to purchase Sensitron Semiconductors products online?
A: Yes, it is possible, and with the help of BD Electronics, a group that specializes in locating and delivering the highest quality products in the market, consumers are assured of purchasing only the highest quality tech equipment and components.