YAGEO Company Background
YAGEO Corporation, a leading company in developing and selling electronic components, was established in 1977 and operates in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. To satisfy the various needs of consumers, the company offers one-stop shopping by providing its whole product portfolio of resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, relays, antennas, wireless components, and circuit protection components.
YAGEO presently holds the top three positions in the world for MLCCs, Power Beads & Molding Inductors, Tantalum Capacitor, and Chip Resistors, respectively. In addition, the company has a robust global presence, with 47 sales offices, 49 manufacturing sites, 20 R&D centers, and 40,000 people globally.
Applications for aerospace, automotive, 5G & telecommunications, industrial, medical, IoT, power management, green power, computer peripherals, and consumer electronics are just a few of the critical vertical sectors that YAGEO’s comprehensive product lines are aimed towards.
YAGEO provides services to top international clients, including distributors, EMS, ODM, and OEM. Since October 1993, the company has been traded on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
YAGEO Sustainability Idea
To fulfill our obligations as decent corporate citizens, YAGEO has always given our all to these endeavors. We continue to improve corporate governance, commercial ethics, social responsibility, environmental preservation, and our relationships with our employees and suppliers.
Furthermore, we offer society a clean and healthy living environment to demonstrate our concern for the planet and the next generation. These pillars support the operation of YAGEO and our dedication to sustainable growth.
YAGEO Environmental Policy
- Develop and put into action an environmental management system.
- Put pollution prevention into practice to abide by the law.
- Strive for sustainable corporate growth while maintaining ecological progress.
- Encourage everyone to participate in environmental protection initiatives.
- Decrease energy use and waste, improve resource recycling and reuse, and reduce and eliminate materials harmful to the environment.
YAGEO Safety and Health Policy
- Continuous monitoring of safety and health performance is necessary to protect workers’ health, reduce workplace risks, and avoid injuries.
- Indeed, regular inspections and regulations and strengthened on-site inspection ensure compliance with safety laws and other requirements for health-related problems.
- It enhances safety and health performance through audits, management reviews, and the PDCA cycle.
- It implements the Occupational Safety and Health Management System as a whole operation plays a full part in developing practical experience connected to health and safety.
- Participation and consultation of committed workers
Global Code of Conduct for YAGEO Group
YAGEO Group’s Global Code of Conduct is a management document to effectively manage and implement RBA, human rights, and social elements.
YAGEO agrees to adhere to the following principles:
- Avoid occupational illnesses and injuries.
- Committed to treating employees with respect and dignity and upholding their human rights.
- Obey the rules and laws governing the environment.
- Conducting business with ethics.
- Defend your intellectual property.
- Put a focus on ongoing improvement.
RoHS Compliance of YAGEO
To offer time-to-market services to its international clients, YAGEO Corporation has spent the last ten years developing a global network of manufacturing bases, distribution, logistics, business connections, and technological development. Since 1990, YAGEO has been investing its resources in developing lead-free passive components in response to the rising demand for environmentally friendly goods. YAGEO is a leader in the industry of non-hazardous passive components and offers RoHS-compliant products to satisfy the demands of the European Union directive, which took effect on July 1, 2006, and which are RoHS compliant.
YAGEO Statement of Metal Conflict-Free
YAGEO Corporation herein declares the metal to be “DRC Conflict-Free” on products provided to customers. YAGEO Corporation takes reasonable measures within our supply chain to ensure that the metals of gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tungsten (W), tin (Sn), and cobalt (Co) are not derived from or sourced from mines in conflict areas of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), either of which are controlled by non-governmental military groups. Direct exports from the DRC, as well as exports via Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania, and Kenya or an adjacent country, are among the trade routes that have not been deemed to be “Conflict Free” (countries of whom defined in 2010 United States legislation, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act note are global export routes for DRC-mined minerals). YAGEO confirms that the metals used in the clients’ products are “DRC Conflict-Free.”
Product Categories of YAGEO
The industry that YAGEO Products can be used in
BD Electronics Authorised Distributor
BD Electronics, a global distributor of non-functional electrical parts, specializes in finding difficult-to-find parts. We’ll let you choose the price range when you submit your part requests for electronic sourcing components.